THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN PURCHASING TICKETS:
- Student discount tickets require a Valid ID when picking up or purchasing tickets at the Box Office.
- Group tickets must be picked up and paid for as a group to receive the reduced rate.
- For advance credit card purchases please click here!
- Only Cash and Check accepted at Box Office
Senior 62 and older: $10.00
Groups of 8 or more and students w/ID: $10.00
Children 12 and under: $7.00
Reservations By Phone: (913) 651-0027
You will hear a long message that provides necessary information about the production and reservation information we will need from you. You will not be called back to confirm your reservations unless additional information is required to make the seat assignments. However, if you need to speak with a reservation manager, please tell us at the end of your message.
MUST have information to make your reservation:
1. Name. Please speak clearly. Spell your last name.
2. The performance date you wish to reserve. It helps to state the day of the week and the date.
3. The number of tickets you are requesting, include if they are Patron, Season Tickets, Adults, Senior (62 or over), Children (12 and under) and Student tickets.
Information about picking up your tickets:
The Box Office is located on the corner of 5th and Delaware
Open: Show Nights (6:30 p.m. for evening shows and 12:00 noon for the Sunday matinee.)
PLEASE PICK UP YOUR TICKETS NO LATER THAN 15 MINUTES BEFORE CURTAIN TIME.
Tickets that are not picked up will be sold beginning 10 minutes before curtain, or when the ticket line clears, whichever is later.